Signage...

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Jun 29 22:45:05 PDT 2010

chris mentioned the topics pages... i sometimes, short events, take them
down near the end, roll them up and tape them to stay rolled... and then use
it as a talking stick to pass.  the point being: "how we gonna take these
issues home?"

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com