Signage...

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 15:51:49 PDT 2010

I always pull'm off the wall and discreetly hand them to the host when it's
over.

The fun part is seeing them show up in the strangest places a few years
later . . . like a tapestry of issues , , , or a framed butterfly . . .

Maybe a lot of them end up in the trash or lining pet cages . . . but I like
to think they go to some worldly use

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM, andrew paine <painefulbusiness at yahoo.co.uk
> wrote:

>   So... what happens to all the posters and pictures after the OS event is
> concluded?
>
> A couple of week's ago, one of my clients bagged all the paperwork and
> announced she was off to shred the four principles, one law, butterflies and
> bees for her chickens. Apparently, it makes for perfect bedding material.
>
> Several clients are inclined to want to throw money at designing corporate
> signage - I always try and talk them out of this.
>
> There is something so much more engaging and exciting in turning up at a
> venue and spending a few hours preparing materials with volunteers and happy
> helpers. It generally leads to a more creative and motivating time than
> simply sticking up perfectly beautiful (but generally boring) laminated
> posters.
>
> As for the end... there is something rather liberating about ripping down
> the signage and putting it in the re-cycle box.
>
> Rip it up and start again?
>

> Andrew

> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Barry Owen
Real Estate Broker
Professional Coach
Keller Williams Realty

Connect with me @ Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Plaxo

Call me: 615-568-2123

Read my Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/barryo
Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
http://www.owengroupnashvillehomes.com
Barry Owen’s Internet Portal to all blogsites, websites, and social networks
http://tnrealestatetribalhub.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/barry-owens-web-portal/

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!