Signage...

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Jun 29 11:47:03 PDT 2010

Dear Andrew,
the best times we have as the os-team is setting up the os fresh from
start, nothing prepared beforehand but all material at hand to get the
venue set up...and all handmade. Participants that arrive early
sometimes join, its especially great when children get into the
game...they sign their posters like pieces of art and take them home
with them or want to be photographed with them...
And every time the whole thing is a happening with the outcome a piece
of communal art and as people arrive they are enthralled, not exactly
knowing why. So its ritual and work and service and definitely
fun...there is always someone who brings music and, of course, people go
to get food or we had it arranged to get a snack from the venue...
I love the shredding part for the chickens, reminds me of how we
shredded cardboard for the deep-litter chicken coops in India during my
Peace Corps days...
Have a great day
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org