A question of size ;-)

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:47:53 PDT 2010

Hi Irv,
last autum I asked the list about "proactively designed OS"...

"Hello, as far as I have read, OS is called by a community, company,
association or group that regularly works together, let's say.

My question is: *would OS work also if an individual invited openly
people for an Open Space about a topic that may get the interest of a
general group
of people?* For example, do you think we - a facilitator or
facilitating team - (on our own through our social net, or, supported,
maybe, by an
organisation that usually holds summer university courses, by a local
administration or so...) could call for OS events on this topic:

What do you think about it? Have you ever open such kind of space
"proactively", let's say?
Do you know about similar experiences?"

*