A question of size ;-)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 05:56:01 PDT 2010

Irv - Sounds like fun. There is in fact some experience in the area and I am
sure others will chime in. And for (more or less) local experience you might
contact Kai Degner the Mayor of Harrisonburg who has been doing a series of
Community Forums all in Open Space. If you Google him you will find some
great clips, and you can contact him at Kai.Degner at gmail.com  Tell him I
said Hi.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>