twitter hashtag lost?

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Jun 14 01:25:42 PDT 2010

#ost is worse because it is used for all sorts of things.  The idea with hashtags on twitter is that it makes it easy to find posts relating to a certain thing.  Other than a few recent announcements about a new release of Drupa software and the odd time people use it for communicating about parks and green space, #openspace still is a great way to tag OST related tweets.

I've sent a note to the drupal developers to see if they can change their use of the tag, but in time that will pass.

Cheers,

Chris
----
Chris Corrigan