OST + wiki = ProjectWiki

Danilo Kozoderc danilo.kozoderc at skavt.net
Sat Jun 12 12:13:42 PDT 2010

Blog is good things to make a notes and coment them. I could agree thet
for kind of IT beginers is blog more suitable then wiki for making notes
of OST.

Some wikis are quite easy to use ( Google Sites for example) and also
has possibilities to comment. Wiki is much more convinien than blogs for
cocreation after the life event .

Regards.

Danilo

Michael Herman pravi: