On "Failure"

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 3 14:28:43 PDT 2010

Actually Reinhard, -- sounds to me like it went totally right! And of course
it was a heartbreaker!! Good folks, doing good work being trashed by a CEO
(MD, Whatever) who clearly valued his ego above efficiency, effectiveness
and real team work. But that happens. Some folks would rather maintain their
delusion of control even in the face of real success and innovation. And
don’t fault that poor HR fellow for faulty briefing. The CEO was who he was
and doubtless remains so. And I don’t know what happened next (do you?) –
but a successful outcome (for me) would have been that everybody resigned en
mass. If they all chose to go back and be as miserable as they were to begin
with – that is their choice. And definitely not your fault! Congratulations
on a space well opened!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>