'Compostable Conferences'.

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 12:48:33 PDT 2010

'Compostable Conferences'. Now there is a phrase with a ring to it! One
might even say a fertile ring. And it brings out the whole other side of
Open Space. People talk about the sweet, good, truth - to say nothing of
love and light. But there is more going on than meets the eye. Makes me
think of swamps. Most people don't like swamps - they are smelly, gooky, and
filled with creepy-crawly things. All true, AND swamps are also the
essential seedbed of life, where it all begins.  Could be a message here.

Some long time ago Bergitt Williams inaugurated The Dead Moose Society. For
those unfamiliar with Moose, they are very large, prefer swampy areas, and
when they expire they smell something fierce. The Dead Moose Society was
designed specifically for organizations and institutions who had dead moose
under the tables (the unspeakable) and needed some help. Turns out that Open
Space is the perfect venue for converting an odoriferous moose into fertile
opportunities.

Seems like we may be getting back to our roots, or at the very least - down
to basics.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: