Open Space Co-Learning Workshop: Brighton, UK

Jack Martin Leith jack at leithcocreation.com
Mon Jun 14 01:34:44 PDT 2010

I've just received an email from DecisionLab (http://decisionlab.org.uk)
with news of this event:

*Open Space Co-Learning Workshop*
Sat 3 July 10.00 - 5.00pm, Brighton
£15 - 200: Sliding scale according to your ability to pay
This workshop invites those who are new to using Open Space Technology
(OST)  and those who already have experience to co-learn together, deepen
our practice, and share our experiences.

More info: http://bit.ly/9nKtVr

Here's a bit about DecisionLab, which I took from their website:

> *As skilled facilitators, trainers and consultants, we can help you:*
>
> *◦ resolve challenging issues
> ◦ draw out your best creative thinking
> ◦ find a ‘third-way’ solution
> ◦ implement change*
>
>  *We do this by acting with integrity and using a variety of strategies,
> including making decisions with Formal Consensus and Appreciative Inquiry.
> *

If you live in the UK and want to explore Open Space Technology in more
depth, this is a rare opportunity to do so.

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Leith Co-creation
London, United Kingdom