time for a sweet coffee-break ?!

anna caroline türk act at boscop.org
Thu Jun 10 07:27:35 PDT 2010

Hey folks,

are you up for a coffee-break - or are you one of those who need a good
reason to do so?!
Anyway, here comes an offer you should not restist!
The "Commemorative Book 25 years of Open Space" is as colourful as a rainbow
in its variety - see content below.
Just crawl down a little on this page: http://en.boscop.org and download
your copy!

Wherever you are: please enjoy a sweet coffee break (or two)!

Sunny greetings from Berlin
Anna Caroline

*Content *

1. Baby Steps – Geraldine Wilkins
2. OST at WohnGeist  – Catherine Pfaehler
3. Thank You Harrison – Lisa Heft
4. What  OST has meant  to me – Peggy Holeman
5. Transforming Facilitation: Opening Space – Larry Peterson
6. Up scaling OST – Tova Averbuch
7. 25 years - is this old or young? – Anna Caroline Türk
8. Accessing Collective Intelligence in Organizations – Birgitt Williams
9. Can you help me to change my job? – Gerardo de Luzenberger
10.Harrison Owen – Florian Fischer
11. My way in Open Space – Artur Silva
12. Thoughts and memories on OS – Diane Gibeault
13. Estonian Experience of OS – Mikk Sarv
14. Mehr Ertrag mit weniger Kontrolle – Mia Konstantinidou, Jo Töpfer