In memory to butterflies and bumblebees

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Thu Jul 29 01:35:52 PDT 2010

Its like the butterflies were protecting and giving love, making it save.  I
wonder if the role of the facilitator in making the open space a save place
is most effective in truly inviting the butterflies to give there gift's of
safety and love to the gathering and the space.

It reminds me of the streets where I feel safe, in these streets, there are
people that are not buzzing about but making centres inactivity where there
is safety, these spaces are the ones that have the vacancy that is necessary
for love and safety.

Kári Gunnarsson landfræðingur
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
gsm: +354 8645189