2nd European OS Learning Exchange 2011

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Jul 25 16:16:32 PDT 2010

Dear Juan Luis,
I would love to come to Chile!
And thanks for inviting me to the very attractive bet.
Since I no longer am able to handle travelling very well, especially not
long distances in planes, I have to skip this one!
Dear Juan, I would love to see you in Italy next May...let me know what
I can do to make it come true.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 398 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org