2nd European OS Learning Exchange 2011

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sun Jul 25 11:23:00 PDT 2010

Dear Michael and all:

Thank you very much for your reminder and promotion.

As I said to Gerardo de Luzenberger for about a month ago:

"Yes my dear the IXX WOSonOS will be in Chile in our spring and the fall of
Europe, in October 2011, and I'm working on it with the same enthusiasm and
with all the good winds & waves that are emerging here.

I hope that moving the European Learning Exchange from September to May of
2011 it will not cause too much problems to you and your team.

That I feel it as a big solidarity gesture of your part, who makes me feel a
debt of gratitude with all of you there.

Moreover and beyond, I want to make you my dear fellow countryman a good
bet.

If I go to Italy in May, you then my dear friend, you will have to come to
Chile in October.

What do you tell me? Do you accept?"

So now I have the commitment to extend this bet to all who attend to the
Learning Exchange on the Island of Sardinia in May 2011. ¿Do you all accept?

Other good news are coming soon, all the best.

Love & peace,

Juan Luis Walker

Personal email: juanluiswalker at gmail.com

Phone: 56-2-2691033