Shy people... (?)

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:15:54 PDT 2010

On 22 July 2010 09:26, Jon Harvey <jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk> wrote:

>  What do you do? How do you create the space in which everyone who has a
> passion, no matter how scared they feel, comes forward with their offer? How
> do you make that daunting threshold of speaking to a group, just so ‘right’
> that no one feels too shy to come forward – if they want to come forward...?
>

> Hey Jon,

Keep bumping into you all over the Internet in all the right places! ;-)

To address your question, at London Creative Labs, we run Skills Camps
with an emphasis on the individual and building up their confidence and
soft skills.

Having attended Skills Camps, otherwise shy and reticent people are much
better equipped to participate in the Social Startup Labs which has an open
space component and is more group-oriented.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Facilitation Camp is the place to be on 20th/21st August
http://facilitationcamp.eventbrite.com/

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 23rd July?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer