making theatre in Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 09:00:39 PDT 2010

Stella this is fascinating. Having written a few books myself, in
retrospect, I guess I did them all in Open Space. I wasn't nearly as orderly
and purposeful as you were, but it seemed to come out in just about the same
place. The one thing that became absolutely clear was that if I did not have
the passion, nothing would work. Grinding it out was no help and best just
to put the project on the shelf until it called me. However, once called,
there was no stopping until it was over. I never knew at the beginning where
the book was going, never had an outline -- and truth to tell always felt
that the book wrote me.  Sounds pretty much like the 4 Principles and the
Law of Two feet (smile). Thanks for sharing!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
189 Beaucaire Ave
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261 (Summer)
301-365-2093 (Winter)
Website www.openspaceworld.com
Personal Website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options