New member with Video on Open Space

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jul 1 10:18:53 PDT 2010

Dear Kevin,
great to see you on the list, welcome!

I have heard that there will be an os-Training in Northern Ireland July
25 to August 1 of this year. I am ccing this mail to the fellow who is
one of the trainers, you can see him on the Worldmap, here is the direct
link to his infobox
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=67&country_name=Germany&c_id=69

He has been involved in several trainings all over the planet...
I just talked to him and he recommends you be in touch with him directly
for more details.
Take care
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org