New member with Video on Open Space

Kevin Flanagan kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:22:52 PDT 2010

Hey,

I just signed up a few days ago guess I should introduce myself to the
list community here.
My name is Kevin Flanagan I've taken part in two Open Space events previously.
An Open Space on Open Space in Belfast and Open Space Pathways to
rebalancing the sustainability equation with 7thGeneration at
Ballycastle Northern Ireland.
I've joined up because Id like to do the Open Space training I'm based
in Ireland but happy to travel for a good course so do please let me
know of anything coming up.
I made a video for the Open Space Pathways event it runs about 10
minutes if you have a few to check it out.
http://7thgenerationproject.ning.com/video/open-space-pathways-to

All the Best

Kevin

http://kevflanagan.wordpress.com/