FacilitationCamp - 20-21 August - London, UK

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:04:12 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

I've been participating in and running open spaces for years, but this
is the first time I've posted
to the oslist and hopefully not the last.

I'm part of a team organizing an open space event for facilitators on
20/21st August called
FacilitationCamp.  It's a great opportunity for open space
practitioners in the UK to meet each
other and people who are into other forms of facilitation.   The
official pitch follows, appreciate
any feedback you might give on it or on what I've written above:

FacilitationCamp is an ‘unconference’ where participants
co-create the day: together we decide the agenda,
share, collaborate, learn, network and have fun. It is
not camping but it might be the coolest thing you do
this summer. It is likely to leave you feeling inspired
and buzzing. It could help you enormously with the work
you want to do. It may help you create the future you
dream of.

FacilitationCamp is for
• facilitators, trainers, consultants
• social enterprises
• builders of sustainable communities
• anyone who works with people or groups

Come and join in at:
The Spring
Vauxhall Gardens Community Centre
100 Vauxhall Walk
London SE11 5EL (just south of the river)

More details at http://decisionlab.org.uk
Register at http://facilitationcamp.eventbrite.com

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Facilitation Camp is the place to be on 20th/21st August
http://facilitationcamp.eventbrite.com/

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 23rd July?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer