On indifference

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri Jan 29 14:44:14 PST 2010

To me indifference signals someone has checked-out.  I think people often let go, are more willing to be unattached, when they experience the abundance of possibility that exists when space opens.

This may be a situation where, from the outside, something looks the same -- indifference, nonattachment -- but the internal experience is radically different.

Peggy