On indifference

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Fri Jan 29 08:45:55 PST 2010

I find my self thinking about "absence of open conflict" translating
to "indifference to the old power relations" hat in turn is the
opening of the space for the new, more productive and peaceful
experience that is in indifference to the old forms. The ingredient to
an open mind and hart. Begin in indifference to the end of the old as
it transforms to something new, for it is now save to do so in the
open space.

Here is the save open space versus the dangerous open conflict. To be
indifference to the latter is its death, bringing life the the former.

Detachment from the ever ongoing drama of the conflict of power.

Kári.