John and Haiti - what can we do

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:59:54 PST 2010

Thank you for letting us know about John, Doug.

National Public Radio has a page on ways to help, which they are keeping
updated. There is a list of organizations, some of which are already working
in Haiti and, though their infrastructures have been damaged, are already
able to do relief work.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/01/haiti_earthquake_how_to_help_a.html

They cite the US State Department there:  ""for those interesting in helping
immediately, simply text 'HAITI' to '90999' and a donation of $10 will be
given automatically to the Red Cross to help with relief efforts, charged to
your cell phone bill"

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
cell: 206.399.0868 ~ http://lifecultivatinglife.blogspot.com
clinic: 206.363.5555 ~ http://oneskywellness.com

*"Throw yourself completely into the aliveness of your life. It's pretty
risky. You could lose yourself. There's nothing to hold onto."*
- Yun-men