John and Haiti - what can we do

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jan 13 08:46:15 PST 2010

Hello, all -

John, his wife Merline and their kid Daniel and Leila were indeed in
Port au Prince, and are fine.
John's ngo, Beyond Borders has set up an earthquake donation fund:
https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/BeyondBorders/OnlineDonation.html

I do not have word of how Fremy and our other Open Space colleagues
and their loved ones are - thank you for continuing to share any news
as you hear it, folks,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator