Riding the Waves

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jan 11 04:56:32 PST 2010

Since I am not sure that anybody else has gotten my message I include it
below. Maybe things will straighten out today? Anyhow -- Ilja thanks for
your "note from the trenches" -- Scrumming no less! Seems like there will be
a meeting of Scrummers in Orlando and they have asked me to open all that
space. Let you know what happens.

ho

If it all begins with Invitation -- What's next? If our experience in Open
Space is any guide, the next step would be come to a circle.  All well and
good if you doing an event, but what would it mean to "come to a circle" out
on a construction site, in the office, down on the farm, out on a battle
field? All those places in our self organizing world where the surf is
really up

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854