Riding the Waves

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 9 17:16:34 PST 2010

Harrison and all, greetings!

Your post showed up twice on the online archives, where I read the posts.

Just wanted to say, Harrison, that since this conversation on waveriding
started around the end of last year, I've been reflecting and wanting to
come back to it and have been unsure about posting something that is still
forming...

that said i guess offering a friend cookie dough isn't totally bad form??

warmly and wishing you, ralph, and karen a wave of a time in that city you
have used as an object lesson for graduate students reflecting on
self-organizing systems.

wormly,
raffi

Date:         Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:01:08 -0500
Sender:       OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From:         Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net>
Subject:      Riding the Waves

For some reason or another, my stuff just doesn't get through. Is there a
message here??? Oh well, couldn't happen to a better person. So I'll try one
more time - - If it all begins with Invitation -- What's next? If our
experience in Open Space is any guide, the next step would be come to a
circle. All well and good if you doing an event, but what would it mean to
"come to a circle" out on a construction site, in the office, down on the
farm, out on a battle field? All those places in our self organizing world
where the surf is really up. Harrison