2010

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jan 8 08:09:01 PST 2010

I just wanted to add my own invitation (as a co-convener) to join all the
good folks in Berlin this coming May. Not only will it be the 25th year of
Open Space Technology but also my 75th on the planet. I am not sure there is
any connection, but I certainly intend to celebrate in May, one way or
another. Whether we actually get to martinis or not remains to be seen --
martini not be a recognized Germanic libation. But however it all turns out
I know that the space will be deep, rich, and fun. So Make a Plan -- I'll
see you in Berlin.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.