African OS Facilitators

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Jan 8 07:30:54 PST 2010

Dear Larry,
take a look at the worldmap for facilitators residing there...for South
Africa you get two, Marc Steinlein collaborated with Michael jr. and Mia
Konstantinidou and Valerie Morris has been in South Africa a long
time...I dont know whether they are "African OS facilitators".

There are other countries in Africa, very few, with a few os-folks.

Yaari Pannwitz and Dominik Ringler conducted a full blown os training in
Uganda last year for folks from Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania plus some
European countries (Poland, etc.) and followed up with Learning
Exchanges in Uganda and Tanzania a few months later...and are planning
other stuff in Africa (EU-supported)(I am pretty sure they are not
African OS facilitators but who knows how they see that).

You can also go to the search function via the Menu on the world map and
enter for instance Uganda...that gives you the names of all the folks
who have worked there (its 6 of them)and that have their contact data in
the map.
Entering South Africa even gives you 15 folks that have worked there
with os (just 2 resident folks)...so there is a rich variety of
experience out there.

Your request at the end of your mail "...who are really good and
experienced." raises an interesting question: Are we ready to name those
among us who are really good and experienced? I am ready to tell you
that I consider myself really good and experienced but I am not sure
that you will find many people among us that will readily say that of
themselves let alone of me.
Have a great weekend
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org