Fwd: Message about today's earthquake in Haiti

Christine Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Jan 13 08:45:45 PST 2010

Dear OS community,

Good news - John, his wife, Merline, and children Daniel and Layla are
all fine.  I hope you can all read the message below, which Peggy
forwarded.  Or you can go to http://www.haitipartners.org/ to stay in
touch or donate.

Sending love to Haiti and to all of you,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262