opening space in Haiti

Gilbert Brenson Lazan gbl at amauta1.com
Fri Jan 15 14:35:42 PST 2010

Hi, all.

One of our transnational clients has two plants in Haiti and called
Wednesday to ask for help with the surviving employees and surrounding
communities.  My wife is Dominican-Haitian and is in the Dominican Republic
now and will be meeting with them and a local university in the next few
days to plan interventions in Spanish and Creole with the model of the
Global Facilitators Service Corps <http://globalfacilitators.org
<file:///C:\Users\gbrenson\Documents\Automatic%20backups> > and to open
space with the survivors on how to collaborate.

I´ll keep you posted.

Gil

Gilbert Brenson Lazan
Founding Partner

AMAUTA INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Bogotá, Colombia - West Hartford, CT, USA
E-Mail: gbl at amauta1.com

Website:  <http://> http://amauta-international.com
Bitácora: < <http://> http://amautablog.wordpress.com/>