Self Organising System at Work

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:07:19 PST 2010

Many thanks for posting this, Alan.  Not only does this book excerpt
from "Switch: Don't Solve Problems--Copy Success" highlight the power
of self-organizing systems, but also the power of maintaining an
appreciative, "bright spot" focus...

"...if you're trying to change things, there are going to be bright
spots in your field of view. And if you learn to identify and
understand them, you will solve one of the fundamental mysteries of
change: What, exactly, needs to be done differently?"

I'm cross-posting this on the Appreciative Inquiry list.  Thanks for
sharing this at the perfect time.

Warm wishes from a sparkling Phoenix morning,

Christine
Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262