Memory of Brian

fischer florian info at ff-wey.com
Thu Feb 4 11:19:29 PST 2010

Remembering Brian

Some years ago there was a discussion in the os-list about OS as an
»halfway-technology«.
I added my two pence as a poem and Brian sent me beside the list a
personal answer.
Looking back to my mail-archive I find him writing:
».... I also often think - I am sort of religious, you know - about
the Sacrament of the Present Moment or The Sacrament of the NOW.  And
not in a negative or denial of past and future fashion.  Rather in a
sense that both past and future find their reality in NOW - and keep
changing and growing as life permits....«
Now, when he left the physical world, he gets a special presence, a
special NOW,
while we are connected remembering him as a member of our openspace
comunity.
His spirit will stay.
florian

Florian Fischer