Fr Brian Bainbridge

Gijs gijs at megainternational.com.hk
Wed Feb 3 15:57:46 PST 2010

What comes to my mind was Fr Brian's response in wosonos taipeh opening circle:
"how to further progress putting open space on the world map?" ..... (similar text in my recollection). Fr Brian spoke: "if open space get's established / institutionalized, spaces close".
Clearly refering to "whatever happens," etc and. "the law of 2 feet".
A pure and authentic man, who i only met a couple of sessions.