Where are all those juicy messages?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Feb 25 14:24:10 PST 2010

Hi, folks - this is a test. I am not receiving very many of the
messages you have been posting - only some of them (though I can see
all of them if I visit the archives).
And the OSLIST is not sending my postings out to you.
This has been a challenge to me for about six weeks. Which is not fun
- I feel like there is a whole conversation going on...down the hall.
It sounds like there are some others of you who are also having
trouble sending and receiving.

Our colleague Michael Herman (thanks Michael) recommended the
following to me to try - removing my in-color signature and just using
straight text.

So here it goes, hopefully...out...to you...and...back...to me....

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Ask me about the 2010 Open Space Learning Workshops