UN Human Rights

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Feb 25 08:52:27 PST 2010

Several years ago a marvelous person, Anders Kompres came to a training
program in Chicago. At the time he was in Columbia between the government
and FARQ. Not a comfortable place to be. Presently he is in Geneva (much
more comfortable) where he invited his peers and colleagues from around the
world for a two day Open Space with the theme "Enhancing Human Rights around
the World." Most impressive human beings doing incredibly important work!
Every day a lot of them put their lives on the line for others. Some get
shot, otherwise known as the "cost of doing business". Anyhow it is a real
honor and pleasure to be with them. And I honestly think that some of them
were more afraid of OS (before they started) than the hazards of their
working lives. But we have just finished Day I and I think the word
"transformation" would apply. Truthfully we had a real hard job getting them
to leave so that Security could close up the place. Ain't it wonderful? OS
works one more time.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>