Video "Open Space - the Power of Self-Organisation" on Youtube and NING

Jutta Weimar jutta.weimar at web.de
Thu Feb 25 03:47:37 PST 2010

Dear colleagues and friends,

after a two-year period of producing I am very happy to present the release of the DVD "Open Space - The Power of Self-Organisation".

Here the most important features:
- material out of 5 different open space events
- incl. Preparatory Meeting and Action-Planning
- incl. booklet with 16 pages
- 27 Minutes, german and english with english or french subtitles

The short version of the film with english sub-titles can be seen on
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UoG24LdU5Q&feature=channel
On the ning-community-site: http://openspaceworld.ning.com/video/english-version-trailer-open
Or on my website: www.jutta-weimar.de => english version click on "english"

And now it's time to spread the film all around the world.
I sell the film for 29,75 € plus packing and postage (in Europe) and I will bring lots of copies to the WOSonOS here in Berlin in May!!! Hope to see many of you there!

Sending you warm whishes from a finally sunny Berlin,

best regards

Jutta Weimar
---
MODERATION,TRAINING,COACHING