On Memory of Brian

Galina Tsarkova galatsarkova at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:01:45 PST 2010

Dear Friends,

It was with a great sense of loss that we heard of Brian's death.

He was more than just a wonderful person, he dedicated his life to serving
God and People, experienced the world as an open space.

Brian loved people, helped them with his word and deeds.

He discovered Russia each time he travelled here and was always most welcome
at our house. Our dear friend, he always gave us the warmest welcome at his
place in Australia. He brought two continents, two cultures together.

We grieve with you, all those who love Brian. The cherished memory of him
will always live in our hearts.

With deepest sympathy,

The Tsarkovs: Pavel, Galina, Boris, Elena, Victoria, Vasiliy

Yours sincerely,
Pavel Tsarkov
Business Open Space Communication Agency
Managing Director

Mob.+7-926-296-62-74
Website: www.jordantravel.ru
Skype: pavel_tsarkov