oslist will end soon -- it's time to deliberate, decide and act

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Tue Dec 28 11:24:42 PST 2010

Harold,

Thanks for stepping in with such a great solution.  I'll add one little twist, if possible.  The current archives goes back to 1999.  I have an additional ~1,000 messages that take us back to the list's beginnings in December, 1996.

Is it possible to incorporate them into the archives?

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger