oslist will end soon -- it's time to deliberate, decide and act

sdaigle4 at comcast.net sdaigle4 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 04:42:19 PST 2010

Wow Harold. The precious gift that you are giving to this community with
such loving attention and that wonderful sense of humor of yours plus the
extraordinary work of Michael over so many years are truly Christmas gifts
that never stop giving. Thank you so much to both of you.  Suzanne

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless