Questions about size of room

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 12:16:31 PST 2010

I think the 2-3" shows up somewhere in The User's Guide - which doesn't make
it official, but it has always worked for me. And Yes - that is just for the
Bulletin Board / Market place wall. News Room will take more and probably
different space. When it comes to room size, my rule of thumb is to half the
rated capacity of the room. So if the Fire Marshall says the place will hold
300 people that should be good for 150 in Open Space. Nothing magical about
those numbers, but it should get you started.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>