New York Program and new places

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 01:34:18 PST 2010

I guess I'll be thrilled letting go of planning too much. Balancing 1. the
trip that starts in the mind  with illusions, conversations, contacting
people,... 2. and letting enough space to improvise...

Yes, Karen will tell  me sure some good advices about NYC. Thanks HO and
Denise, I'm looking forward to meeting you and the rest of participants...