Happy Birthday Dad!

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 15:52:54 PST 2010

Being now 11.45pm in my time zone, I am still in time to say: happy birthday to
you, Harrison.

Many have already commented on your influence on themselves, on this community
and in the world.  I will not repeat their words.

Only a small comment to say that it was very, very interesting to see all this
messages with the subject: "Happy Birthday Dad". No one changed the subject.
This is for sure remarkable and meaningful.

And thanks, Barry, for giving us that opportunity (of replying without changing
the subject ;-)

Artur