oslist will end soon -- it's time to deliberate, decide and act

sdaigle4 at comcast.net sdaigle4 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 13:43:18 PST 2010

Michael thank you so much for all you have done and are doing. Because of
you so many of us had a historical  treasure trove of virtual conversations
with questions, dialogues and debates that are as relevant today as they
were when they were first posted. And Harold thank you so much for all this
technical behind the scenes expertise you are providing always looking for
solutions that reflect the self-organizing spirit of our collaborative
comminity.

Suzanne an appreciative beneficiary of all this hard work.

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless