Invitation to Join the flow

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Tue Aug 24 11:21:42 PDT 2010

Hey Harrison and friends!

You said you're looking for playmates at Home in the Universe.
I am one of them and here comes my recent story:

You know I have learned a lot with you in Berlin and Sevilla and with
mmp all arround Europe, but I cannot help it - I'm missing a femal
trainer. When I met Birgitt Williams at the WOSonOS in Berlin, the idea
was born to go to her Autumn Academy in Raleigh this September.

Finishing university didn't bring too many well-payed jobs so far,
that's why 1000 € were missing for my trip to North Carolina. Instead of
giving up on my idea, I decided to invite 100 people, who like to
support my universe-playground-style with10 € or $. Believe it or not:
So far 75 people showed up! And I'm sure the others are arround - if
it's one of you, please let me know off-list.

In any case, thank you so much for crossing my way and inviting me to
join this pleasant home in the universe
- it makes my life!

Greetings
Anna Caroline