OS to engage the whole child?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 09:07:34 PDT 2010

Valerie -- I think what you propose is totally possible, if for no other
reason than that Children, when last I checked, are human beings too.
Surprise! And as a matter of fact a number of people over the years have
been doing what you talk about and I would be sure that they will show up
soon to share their wisdom and experience. I think particularly of John
Engle in Haiti and Chris ? from North Carolina. Haven't seen Chris online
here for a bit, but maybe this will drag him out of his cave. And since I
can't remember his last name (happens to those of us with passing years), I
don't know which cave to go to. Maybe somebody else does? So Go for it!
Opening space of kids is sheer delight, and the learning that takes place is
awesome.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: