Brian Bainbridge Memorial Scholarship

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Thu Apr 22 01:39:40 PDT 2010

Dear All,

the organising team for the WOSonOS 2010 in Berlin feels privileged to
contribute to the Brian Bainbridge Memorial Scholarship. Our
contribution for the moment: free participation for the awarded person.
We can't wait to hear the name of the person who deserved it.

Greetings from Berlin
Jo

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin