Dear friend! y-

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:51:12 PDT 2010

this would be likely be the result of the changes made last week, relaxing
spam filtering, so that everyone could post and receive again.  a delicate
balance, it would seem.

please note that these sorts of spam messages might sneak through more often
now.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com