Dear friend! y-

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:33:22 PDT 2010

Patricia - I think you're unwittingly in a scam here - and I urge eveyone
NOT TO GO TO THIS LINK.  Looks very suspicious....

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Patricia Haines <
levelgreeninstitute at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Dear friend,
> How are you recently?
> I bought a laptop from a website: www.godbuyer.com last week. I
> have got the product. Its quality is very good and the price is
> competitive. They also sell phones, TV, psp, motor and so on. By the
> way, they import product from Korea and sell new and original
> products. They have good reputation and have many good feedbacks. If
> you need these products, look at this website will be a clever choice.
> I am sure you will get many surprise and benefits.
> Greetings!
> e-
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Steve Cochran

Sustainability Strategies LLC
National Center for Sustainability
Community Energy Action Council
Sustainable Cross-Laminated Technologies LLC
US Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development

828-545-1467