Open Space and political parties

Galina Tsarkova galatsarkova at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:35:03 PDT 2010

Dear Carol.

we had experiences with tow political parties in Russia from 2004.

We had one for 6 hours during election campaign with 170 people; one day
promote some insight programmes for 103 or more people from all regions of
Russia; for 37 regions annalists for create of local election programmes;
for Administration of President of Russia for one of the political party to
solve the problems if sustainability.

All best Galina Tsarkova,

Moscow

2010/4/21 Carol Loughrey <loughrey at nbnet.nb.ca>

> I have been approached by a political party to use open space in their
> policy development process both inside the party and with the general
> public.  If anyone has any experience with this and any wisdom to share it
> would be appreciated.  I have always wanted to use OS in this kind of
> environment.  Has anyone done work of this nature and if so is there any
> advice?
>
>  * * ==========================================================
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Have a nice day!