OS for theatre in Berlin

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:26:43 PDT 2010

Phelim -- How wonderful to share and feel the success of what is
happening in the moment. Thank you for making us part of this.  Who
knows as a result of you planning and holding this space with such
heartfelt intention, the spirit may live on and we may even have
Harrison "singing and perhaps dancing in circle in Berlin in May".
His words seem to suggest some experience and hidden talent perhaps!
Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle