OS for theatre in Berlin

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 13:01:23 PDT 2010

Phelim -- I knew you would do it! The shape and quantity of the space is important. AND I am always amazed that in spite of everything, it works. I remember one time having a very long narrow room, so narrow in fact that peoples knees were almost touching. Space in the middle was practically non-existent. I don't have a clue how it all worked, but it did. There can be an upside to having been given rotten space. I always take it as an invitation to take the whole group in a parade in search of something better. A little singing helps too. :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854